Sunday, March 17, 2019

Covering the story...which is just the cover story

I've started outlining and drafting my cover story. Let me tell you, I scoured the depths of google to try and get some sweet sweet source material...which I may or may not still be looking for.
I have my outline in a piece of paper, but I'm having a hard time uploading the pictures of it I took (I will be working to figure this out). Not being able to upload the pictures is annoying but I will just transcribe it and leave that here for now.

Outline:
-open with a narrative (person or company)
-Introduce the topic
-Analyze/discuss topic with the goal of developing the following:
1) history
2) application to fashion
3) implications to future fashion movements
-???

So that's the outline. To explain the meaning of "???" i mean that I am not sure what to do after I've developed those three points in the sense that I don't know wether to conclude or just leave it after that final point.
Despite all of that, I have a lot of ideas for the article and I've had fun with preliminary research (which is just googling minimalism if I'm being 100% honest), now I just need something I can, you know, cite in a scholarly way. Wish me luck girls.

-Let's get this bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Alright, here it is y'all. YT link (In case): https://youtu.be/FGETNj6BouU WeVideo Link (just in case) https://www.wevideo.com...