Friday, March 1, 2019

Groups and their feedback

My group in class today was able to provide very good feedback to my project, and I tried my best to give feedback that I felt would help them as they work on their projects. One of the most helpful aspects of the group session was the round table-like style of the feedback, where everyone could give their feedback.

I openly shared my thoughts with my fellow group members and readily received their comments. One of the primary things I shared were my plans/schedule and see how viable ,y group mates thought they were. They gave solid advice, and I will try to list is as best as I can:

1) Materialize as fast as I can

2) Be comfortable working until the last possible second to get everything right

3) Get writing, brainstorming and learning how to edit as soon as possible

4) Define minimalism for yourself, and try to latch on to a specific brand of minimalism


 Though I am still unsure in how to proceed on certain aspects of the project, I do have a better notion of how I can improve. Overall, the experience was extremely positive and I hope we can do it again. Alright guys, I'm very excited, Let's get this bread. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Alright, here it is y'all. YT link (In case): https://youtu.be/FGETNj6BouU WeVideo Link (just in case) https://www.wevideo.com...