Sunday, March 3, 2019

Minimalism: a concept

So in the midst of a debate tournament, i had time to google minimalism in fashion once or twice, and it looks like a lot of fun.

Exhibit A:
Image result for minimalist fashion magazine
As this artsy magazine probably demonstrates, there are very clear ways through which a minimalist fashion magazine can be done. These conventions also seem clear:

- Minimal writing
-Simple, sharp font
-Color consistency
-simple name

So my main focus for this week is largely to get started on the magazine project itself, so my next blog posts will concern:
-Contacting friends to cast->Update: I have secured 3 friends: Sil, Veronica, and Camilla
-talking to my partner Isa about ideas->we have talked and we have bounced back and forth several great ideas
-Secure a camera->got my parents to give me our Nikon P500
-leaning some preliminary minimalist editing/photography-> I discovered canva, which is dope


well, I'm in for a busy week. Wish me luck, and let's get this bread



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Alright, here it is y'all. YT link (In case): https://youtu.be/FGETNj6BouU WeVideo Link (just in case) https://www.wevideo.com...