Saturday, March 23, 2019

Fixing the clothes issue

Like any other high school student, I am extremely broke. This, as you can imagine, poses as HUGE dilemma when I'm making a fashion magazine with an aesthetic/topic SO HYPER-SPECIFIC that it seems like a daunting task to find the adequate clothing for my models/ads.

I first went to amazon and did some...well, quite literally, I looked for clothing.



I found that while it was very handy, buying bulks of clothes was
A. a strain on my wallet
B. a BIG time frame issue with all the different items and shipping they would need
C. an honest logistical issue of people and me potentially fighting about their clothes


I was NOT willing to put myself through that abject misery. So I made plans to go out shopping with my sister. Before we did that however, I started doing research on Japanese minimalism again to inspire me, and thats when i saw this.




I found these on the fashion magazine HighSnob (shoutout to Jaden Smith). This made it click:
I own/my models already own clothing that looks a lot like this...We already own the clothing. Sooooo I essentially just reached out to my models and said to wear anything that has dark colors and is "Street Wear". Like that, I got around my clothes issue. MEANING: we are READY to start finishing this bad boi.

-Let's get this bread.

Link: https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/street-style-november-tokyo/#slide-6


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Alright, here it is y'all. YT link (In case): https://youtu.be/FGETNj6BouU WeVideo Link (just in case) https://www.wevideo.com...