Sunday, March 24, 2019

1st and 2nd shooting dates

Seeing as how it's spring break I have the time to do a couple (if not more) shoots. I plan on taking a lot of pics of two people: Sil and Veronica. Sil and Vero's pictures are probably gonna be used in one (or more) of three places:

1. The cover

2. 2-page spread

3. TOC/Ads

I'll probably take one for the team and take pictures of ads myself or on the weekend when I finish with a paper for my AICE global A class. Anywhos, I know I'm already going to the ~Frost Museum of Science~ with Sil on Wednesday and I've made plans with vero for Friday, so thats very useful for me. I also now have permission from my family to use our Canon Camera to take the pics and make the P R O F  E S S I O N A L.

Here's a clearer schedule:

1. Frost W/Sil 3/27

2. Photos @ Vero's 3/29

-Let's get this bread


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Alright, here it is y'all. YT link (In case): https://youtu.be/FGETNj6BouU WeVideo Link (just in case) https://www.wevideo.com...