Wednesday, April 3, 2019

CCR speech outline

So I am getting near the end of my project, and as sad as that is, I have to start looking towards my final assignment: The CCR.


So I'll be honest, as a debate kid, I am AWFUL at writing in full sentences because I communicate in like, 99% shorthand. The CCR is 7 minute scripted speech..which, I'll be honest, sounds like a pain to write out. Sooooooooo....I OUTLINED IT! BuT wHy gUs?, you ask me. Well, its because I can and I will and that's how I always do my best!
So without FURTHER ado...here she is

-How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  • Alt-Fashion conventions-focused on models, faces and specific aesthetics
  • I break facial conventions hard
-How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • Distributed through subscription, ads on high fashion sites like HighSnob, Barnes and Nobles
-How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
  • Basic canva edits to real editing apps like snapsy to
-How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

  • Several new software sin the from of apps and programs-snapsy/PIXLR

-General: source/site previous research



So after that,


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Alright, here it is y'all. YT link (In case): https://youtu.be/FGETNj6BouU WeVideo Link (just in case) https://www.wevideo.com...