Wednesday, March 13, 2019

E=MC^2 (aka time)

I've been trying to keep myself on track by writing down what I want to do on paper,
but sadly I keep losing the paper I write things down on, so I don't think that's gonna work out like, in the
slightest. SO, knowing that I have to do something to keep tabs on myself, I decided that I will do that here.
Granted, this will be a constantly evolving blog post to account for the fact I wanna use this as a
notes app on my phone, but I do wanna be able to reflect on that.
Checking out studio:
3/16

3/16 update: My dad could not take me to the warehouse that'll serve as a studio so THAT wasn't fun.
Considering he probably can't take me tomorrow, this makes things COMPLICATED
3/17 update: Some research has shown me that shooting outside and in a natural setting will help the urban fashion vibe i want, so no studio


Costuming/Wardrobe:
3/17-3/20

3/17 update: Unsure wether to buy in person or through Amazon, but I've started looking on Amazon anyway.

3/20 update: I have turned more towards guiding wardrobes and giving some fashion requests for models, just so that they know what to do


Set-up shoots:
3/23: i have arranged for 3/27 for me and Sil to shoot while at Frost Science Museum
3/27 update: I have booked 3/29 and some ranging dates

So as y'all can tell, there is a lot of different things to work on but that's chill because by this point in time I am very prepared to knock this out of the park.
Let's do this!

-Let's get this bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Alright, here it is y'all. YT link (In case): https://youtu.be/FGETNj6BouU WeVideo Link (just in case) https://www.wevideo.com...