Sunday, March 10, 2019

getting my act together (get it.? cause act=what I'm doing)

After a weekend generally filled with brainstorming and finding new ways to go about my minimalist content idea, I've settled on a few details that will allow my project to not seem "gimmicky"and more so a concept piece:

-A winter issue, limiting my color pallet to dark colors
-single color outfits on models and a contrasting background
-playing around with lighting (IE. Looking into color lights)

I also settled on a few other things I want to knock out by the end of next week:

-invest into colored wallpaper to hang up to serve as the background of my photoshoot
-Look into color lights
-Testing out camera/lenses/trial shoots
-physical mock of what I want the issue to be (will be done on paper and yes, I will feature some pics)
-Looking at the site I have selected to shoot at
-shop for clothes (realistically, I don't know if I'll have the time for this)

These plans are a bit of a mold that I wanna have to be able to have more concrete goals through out the crunch time of this project.

-Let's get this bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Alright, here it is y'all. YT link (In case): https://youtu.be/FGETNj6BouU WeVideo Link (just in case) https://www.wevideo.com...